Madame Véronique Barrillot reserves the right to modify it in whole or in part or simply to update its content.
This policy, as well as all other documents cited therein, indicates how we process the personal data that we collect or that you provide to us. We ask you to read the following carefully to understand our visions and practices regarding your personal data and how we manage it.
By visiting this site, you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
Personal data collected
Your data is collected by Madame Véronique Barrillot
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your requests.
The ones you send us directly
You send us your personal data:
- When you fill out forms on the site;
- When you browse the site (pages viewed, duration of page views, etc.)
For each of them, you are informed of the data that is necessary and that which is optional by asterisks on the entry forms.
A data protection officer is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
The ones we collect automatically
We automatically collect some of your personal data:
- Your IP address, the telecom operator and the macroscopic location of the IP address;
- Information provided by the browser on the operating system and the browser used
Data retention policy
The website https://veronique-barrillot.com/ keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after we have not no longer need to provide you with our services.
Use of collected data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the https://veronique-barrillot.com/ website by the user
- Management of the operation and optimization of the https://veronique-barrillot.com/ site;
- Implementation and user assistance;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malware) and management of security incidents;
- Management of any disputes with users;
Information about cookies
By continuing to browse this site, you agree to cookies being used in accordance with this policy:
- Analytical / performance cookies. These cookies collect information that is used in aggregate form to help us understand how our site is used or to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, or to help us personalize our sites for you.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the site. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies” for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-for-master
How can you block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting of your browser which allows you to refuse the configuration of all or part of cookies. However, be aware that blocking cookies may limit your use of the site. In particular, you may not be able to access all or part of the site or use all the functions it contains.
We are particularly vigilant about the security of your data, and for this we dedicate significant human and technical resources to ensure its protection on a daily basis.
For communication and data transfer on our websites, we use secure protocols such as HTTPS.
We monitor our computer systems to detect and, if necessary, notify you of vulnerabilities or computer attacks.
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/ may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/ are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can request the https://veronique-barrillot.com/ website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to oppose the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/ give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Véronique Barrillot – 24 rue de la Redoute, 21850 Saint-Apollinaire
Or by email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com